Climate and Dynamics
An assessment of three alternatives to linear trends for characterizing global atmospheric temperature changes
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 109, Issue D14, 27 July 2004
How to Cite
2004), An assessment of three alternatives to linear trends for characterizing global atmospheric temperature changes, J. Geophys. Res., 109, D14108, doi:10.1029/2003JD004414., and (
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!