New global drifter data set available
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2004. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 85, Issue 2, page 17, 13 January 2004
How to Cite
2004), New global drifter data set available, Eos Trans. AGU, 85(2), 17–17, doi:10.1029/2004EO020007., and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Church, J, G. Siedler, and J. Gould, Ocean Circulation and Climate, 715, Academic Press, San Diego, 2001.
- Large scale, low frequency variability of the 1979 FGGE surface buoy drifts and winds over the Southern Hemisphere, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 19, 216–232, 1989. , and ,
- The theory of free inertial jets. II. A numerical experiment for the path of the Gulf Stream, Tellus, 19, 601–619, 1967. , and ,
- The world ocean surface circulation, Ocean Circulation and ClimateChurch, J., G. Siedler, and J. Gould, 193–204, Academic Press, San Diego, 2001. ,
- Recovery of near-surface velocity from undrogued drifters, J. Amos. Oceanic Technol, 18, 476–489, 2001. , and ,