Can marine micro-organisms influence melting of the Arctic pack ice?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2004. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 25–32, 20 January 2004
How to Cite
2004), Can marine micro-organisms influence melting of the Arctic pack ice?, Eos Trans. AGU, 85(3), 25–32, doi:10.1029/2004EO030001., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Properties of the aerosol over the central Arctic Ocean, J. Geophys. Res., 106D23, 32,101–32,109, 2001. , and ,
- , IPCC, Climate Change 2001: The Scientific Basis, Contribution of Working Group Ito the Third Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate ChangeCambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K., 2001.
- The central Arctic Ocean as a source of dimethyl sulfide-Seasonal variability in relation to biological activity, Tellus, 48B, 156–177, 1996a. , and ,
- Seasonal and short-term variability in dimethyl sulfide, sulfur dioxide and biogenic sulfur and sea salt aerosol particles in the Arctic marine boundary layer, during summer and autumn, Tellus, 48B, 272–299, 1996b. , and ,
- Overview of the atmospheric research program during the International Arctic Ocean Expedition 1991 (IAOE-91) and its scientific results, Tellus, 48B, 136–155, 1996. , , , , , , and ,
- Aerosol production over remote marine areas-A new route, Geophys. Res. Lett., 23, 3577–3581, 1999. , and ,
- The atmospheric program on the Arctic Ocean Expedition in the summer of 1996 (AOE-96)-A technical overview-Outline of experimental approach, instruments, scientific objectives, J. Geophys. Res., 106, 32,051–32,067, 2001. , , , and ,
- Chemical composition and sources of the high Arctic aerosol relevant for fog and cloud formation, J. Geophys. Res., 1010.1029/2001JD001463, 2002. , , , and ,
- Occurrence of an ultrafine particle mode less than 20 nm in diameter in the marine boundary layer during Arctic summer and autumn, Tellus, 48B, 213–222, 1996. , , , , , and ,