Is the climate of the Bering Sea warming and affecting the ecosystem?
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2004. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 85, Issue 33, pages 309–312, 17 August 2004
How to Cite
2004), Is the climate of the Bering Sea warming and affecting the ecosystem?, Eos Trans. AGU, 85(33), 309–312, doi:10.1029/2004EO330001., and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Reorganization of North Atlantic marine copepod biodiversity and climate, Science, 296, 1692–1694, 2002. , , , , and ,
- Recent shifts in the state of the North Pacific, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30218310.1029/2003GL018597, 2003. , , , and ,
- Reconstructed warm season temperatures for Nome, Seward Peninsula, Alaska, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31L0920210.1029/2004GL019756, 2004. , , , , and ,
- Modeling and management of the Bering Sea ecosystem, Dynamics of the Bering SeaLoughlin, T., and K. Ohtani, 409–433, Univ. of Alaska Sea Grant, Fairbanks., 1999. , , , and ,
- Climate change and the control of energy flow in the southeastern Bering Sea, Prog. Oceanogr., 55, 5–22, 2002. , and ,
- SAFE Report, Appendix A, 95North Pacific Fishery Management Council, Anchorage, Alaska., 2003. ,
- Climate change and ice breeding pinnipeds, “Fingerprints” of Climate Change: Adapted Behavior and Shifting Species' RangesWalther, G.-R., et al., 43–55, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, Dordrecht., 2001. ,
- Gray whale distribution relative to forage habitat in the northern Bering Sea: Current conditions and retrospective summary, Can. J. Zool., 81, 734–74210.1139/Z03-043, 2003. , , and ,
- , National Research Council, The Bering Sea Ecosystem, 307, National Academy Press, Washington D. C., 1996.
- , North Pacific Fishery Management Council 1(2003), SAFE Report, Stock assessment and fishery evaluation report for the groundfish resources of the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands regions, 846 pp.,Anchorage, Alaska..
- SAFE Report Appendix C, 180–181North Pacific Fishery Management Council, Anchorage, Alaska., 2003. , and ,
- Integrated analysis of physical and biological pan-Arctic change, Clim. Change, 63, 291–322, 2004. , , and ,
- SAFE Report Appendix C, 133–137North Pacific Fishery Management Council, Anchorage, Alaska., 2003. ,
- Bering Sea shifts toward an earlier spring transition, Eos, Trans., AGU, 82, 317321, 2001. , and ,
- Variability of physical and chemical characteristics along the 70-m isobath of the southeastern Bering Sea, Deep-Sea Res. II, 49, 5931–5943, 2002. , , , and ,
- Flatfish recruitment response to decadal climatic variability and ocean conditions in the eastern Bering Sea, Prog. Oceanogr., 55, 235–247, 2002. , , , , , , and ,