Drilling the central crater of the Chesapeake Bay Impact Structure: A first look
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2004. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 85, Issue 39, pages 369–377, 28 September 2004
How to Cite
2004), Drilling the central crater of the Chesapeake Bay Impact Structure: A first look, Eos Trans. AGU, 85(39), 369–377, doi:10.1029/2004EO390001., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Edwards, L. E. Horton Jr., J. W., and Gohn, G. S. 2004, ICDP-USGS workshop on deep drilling in the central crater of the Chesapeake Bay impact structure,Virginia, USA: Proceedings volume: U.S. Geol. Sura Open File Rep., 2004-1016. (available at http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2004/1016/).
- 2004), ICDP workshop report: Deep drilling in the central crater of the Chesapeake Bay impact structure, Virginia, USA, Int. Cont. Sci. Drill. Program Newsl. 6, 30-–35, March, (available at http://www. icdponline.de/sites/chesapeake/news/news.html). (
- The Chesapeake Bay Crater, 522, Springer-Verlag, New York., 2004. , , and ,
- Compaction of Argillaceous Sediments, Dev. Sediment. Ser., 16, 424, Elsevier-Sci., New York., 1974. , and ,
- Methods for quantifying potential microbial contamination during deep ocean coringTech. Note, 28, 8Ocean Drill. Program, 2000. , et al.,