An invitation to participate in a North American sediment-monitoring network
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2004. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 85, Issue 40, pages 386–388, 5 October 2004
How to Cite
2004), An invitation to participate in a North American sediment-monitoring network, Eos Trans. AGU, 85(40), 386–388, doi:10.1029/2004EO400005.(
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- , Comisión Nacional del Agua(2004), available at http://www.cna.gob.mx/. .
- , Environment Canada 1(2004), Rivers. (Available at http://www.ec.gc.ca/water/en/nature/rivers/e_rivers.htm). .
- 1998), Economic considerations of a continental sediment-monitoring program, Internat. Jour. Sed. Res., 13(4) 12–24 (Available at http://water.usgs.gov/osw/techniques/Osterkamp.html).. , , and (
- 2003), Recent progress in the development of a SPARROW model of sediment for the conterminous United States, in First Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds: Conference Proceedings, edited by Renard, K. G. , et al., pp. 257–262, Agric. Res. Serv., U.S. Dep. of Agric, Tucson, Ariz. (Available at www.tucson.ars.ag.gov/icrw/Proceedings/Schwarz.pdf.). , , , and (
- U.S. soil erosion rates—Myth and reality, Science, 289, 248–250, 2000. , and ,
- , U.S. Environmental Protection Agency(2004), Total Maximum Daily Loads. (Available at http://www.epa.gov/waters/data/list_impairments.txt)..
- , U.S. Geological Survey (2004a), Suspended-sediment database: Daily values of suspended sediment and ancillary data. (Available at http://webserver.cr. usgs.gov/sediment/)..
- , U.S. Geological Survey(2004b), SPARROW: Spatially referenced regressions on watershed attributes? Modeling of surface-water quality (Available at http://water.usgs.gov/nawqa/sparrow/)..
- , U.S. Geological Survey(2004c), Statistics on hydrologic data-collection stations operated by the U.S. Geological Survey (Available at http://lstop.usgs. gov/StationCounts/)..
- , U.S. Geological Survey (2004d), NWISWeb data for the nation. (Available at http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/)..