Locating a radioactive waste repository in the ring of fire
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2004. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 85, Issue 45, pages 465–471, 9 November 2004
How to Cite
2004), Locating a radioactive waste repository in the ring of fire, Eos Trans. AGU, 85(45), 465–471, doi:10.1029/2004EO450001., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Modeling long-term volcanic hazards through Bayesian inference: An example from the Tohoku volcanic arc, Japan, J. Geophys. Res., 109B1020810.1029/2004JB003201, 2004. , , , , , and ,
- Digital active fault map of Japan, Univ. of Tokyo Press, Tokyo., 2002. , and ,
- , Nuclear Waste Management Organization of Japan (2004), Evaluating site suitability for a HLW repository: Scientific background and practical application of NUMO's siting factors, Rep. NUMO-TR-04-04,Tokyo, Japan..
- Hot fingers in the mantle wedge: New insights into magma genesis in subduction zones, Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 197, 105–116, 2002. , , , , and ,