This is part of DOI:10.1029/2004GB002224.
CH4 sources estimated from atmospheric observations of CH4 and its 13C/12C isotopic ratios: 1. Inverse modeling of source processes
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 18, Issue 4, December 2004
How to Cite
2004), CH4 sources estimated from atmospheric observations of CH4 and its 13C/12C isotopic ratios: 1. Inverse modeling of source processes, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 18, GB4004, doi:10.1029/2004GB002223., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!