The first terrestrial analogue to Martian dust devil tracks found in Ténéré Desert, Niger
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 31, Issue 6, March 2004
How to Cite
2004), The first terrestrial analogue to Martian dust devil tracks found in Ténéré Desert, Niger, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31, L06702, doi:10.1029/2004GL019428., and (
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2004
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.