Validation of a global reanalysis model in representing synoptic–scale eddies using scatterometer data: A case study
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 31, Issue 16, August 2004
How to Cite
2004), Validation of a global reanalysis model in representing synoptic–scale eddies using scatterometer data: A case study, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31, L16201, doi:10.1029/2004GL020297.(
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!