Crustal structure variations in northeast India from converted phases
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 31, Issue 17, September 2004
How to Cite
2004), Crustal structure variations in northeast India from converted phases, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31, L17605, doi:10.1029/2004GL020576., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!