Quantifying the effects of CO2-fertilized vegetation on future global climate and carbon dynamics
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 31, Issue 23, December 2004
How to Cite
2004), Quantifying the effects of CO2-fertilized vegetation on future global climate and carbon dynamics, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31, L23211, doi:10.1029/2004GL021239., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!