Climate and Dynamics
A global comparison of surface and free-air temperatures at high elevations
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 110, Issue D3, 16 February 2005
How to Cite
2005), A global comparison of surface and free-air temperatures at high elevations, J. Geophys. Res., 110, D03104, doi:10.1029/2004JD005047., and (
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2004
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.