Iterative multiregion technique for large-scale electromagnetic scattering problems: Two-dimensional case
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 40, Issue 5, October 2005
How to Cite
2005), Iterative multiregion technique for large-scale electromagnetic scattering problems: Two-dimensional case, Radio Sci., 40, RS5002, doi:10.1029/2004RS003175., , and (
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2004
- finite difference frequency domain;
- iterative methods
 One of the methods to solve large electromagnetic problems is to divide the computational domain into smaller subregions and solve each subregion separately. Then the subregion solutions are combined to obtain a solution for the complete domain. In this paper, an iterative approach using the finite difference frequency domain method is presented to solve the problems that can be divided into separated subregions.