Reply to DOI:10.1029/2005EO320005
Reply to [“Comment on “Testing the interbasin flow hypothesis at Death Valley, California’”] Winograd et al.
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2005. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 86, Issue 32, page 296, 9 August 2005
How to Cite
2005), Reply to [“Comment on “Testing the interbasin flow hypothesis at Death Valley, California’”] Winograd et al., Eos Trans. AGU, 86(32), 296–296, doi:10.1029/2005EO320006., , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- 2002), Contribution of local recharge to high flux springs in Death Valley National Park, California-Nevada, M.S. thesis, 122 pp., Brigham Young Univ., Provo, Utah.. (
- , Civilian Radioactive Waste System Management and Operating Contractor(2000), Yucca Mountain site description, Rep. TDR-CRWGS-000001, Rev. 1, Las Vegas, Nev..
- Stratigraphy and structure of Death Valley, California, U.S. Geol. Surv. Prof. Pap., 494-A, 162, 1966. , and ,
- Summary of hydrogeologic controls on ground-water flow at the Nevada Test Site, Nye County NevadaInvest. Rep., 96-4109, 59U.S. Geol. Surv. Water Resour., 1996. , , , and ,
- Testing the interbasin flow hypothesis at Death Valley California, Eos Trans. AGU, 8537, 349355–356, 2004. , , and ,
- Chemical and isotopic data for groundwater in southern NevadaRep. UCRL-ID-128000Lawrence Livermore Natl. Lab., Livermore, Calif., 1997. , , , , , and ,
- Groundwater flow to Death Valley, as inferred from the chemistry and geohydrology of selected springs in Death Valley National Park, California and NevadaInvest. Rep., 98-4114, 37U.S. Geol. Surv. Water Resour., 2001. , and ,
- Interpretive geologic cross sections for the Death Valley regional flow system and surrounding areas, Nevada and CaliforniaField Stud Map, MF-2370.U.S. Geol. Surv. Misc., 2001. , , , and ,
- Major carbon 14 anomaly in a regional carbonate aquifer: Possible evidence for megascale channeling, south central Great Basin, Water Resour. Res., 12, 1125–1143, 1976. , and ,
- Hydrogeologic and hydrochemical framework, south-central Great Basin, Nevada-California, with special reference to the Nevada Test Site, U.S. Geol. Surv. Prof. Pap, 712-C, 123, 1975. , and ,
- 2002), Geologic map of the Death Valley ground-water model area, Nevada and California, U.S. Geol. Surv. Misc. Field Stud. Map, MF-2381-A, scale 1:250,000. , , , , , , , , and (