Effects of tidal mixing at the Kuril Straits on North Pacific ventilation: Adjustment of the intermediate layer revealed from numerical experiments
Article first published online: 8 APR 2006
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 111, Issue C4, April 2006
How to Cite
2006), Effects of tidal mixing at the Kuril Straits on North Pacific ventilation: Adjustment of the intermediate layer revealed from numerical experiments, J. Geophys. Res., 111, C04003, doi:10.1029/2005JC003142., , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!