L band wind profiler observations of convective boundary layer over Gadanki, India (13.5°N, 79.2°E)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 41, Issue 2, April 2006
How to Cite
2006), L band wind profiler observations of convective boundary layer over Gadanki, India (13.5°N, 79.2°E), Radio Sci., 41, RS2004, doi:10.1029/2005RS003259., and (
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!