Wintertime survey of LF field strengths in Japan
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 41, Issue 5, October 2006
How to Cite
2006), Wintertime survey of LF field strengths in Japan, Radio Sci., 41, RS5S13, doi:10.1029/2005RS003344., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2005
- 1968), Low and very low frequency radio wave propagation, in Radio Wave Propagation, AGARD Lecture Ser., vol. 29, pp. 97–115, Advis. Group for Aerosp. Res. and Dev., NATO, Neuilly-sur-Seine, France. (
- 1951), The ionospheric propagation of low- and very-low-frequency radio waves over distances less than 1000 km, Proc. Inst. Electr. Eng., Part 3, 98, 221–236. , , , , and (
- International Telecommunication Union (1992), Recommendation ITU-R P.368-7, Ground wave propagation curves for frequencies between 10 kHz and 30 MHz, P Series, Geneva, Switzerland.
- International Telecommunication Union (2000), Recommendation ITU-R TF.583-4, Time codes, TF Series, Geneva, Switzerland.
- International Telecommunication Union (2002), Recommendation ITU-R P.684-3, Prediction of field strength at frequencies below 150 kHz, P Series, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2005), Prediction method of LF field strength and phase, paper presented at 11th International Ionospheric Effects Symposium, Off. of Nav. Res., Alexandria, Va., 3 – 5 May . (
- 2004), Numerical method for calculating LF sky-wave, ground-wave and their resultant wave field strengths, Electron. Lett., 40(5), 288–290. , , and (