Improving flood forecasting in international river basins
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2006. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 49–54, 31 January 2006
How to Cite
2006), Improving flood forecasting in international river basins, Eos Trans. AGU, 87(5), 49–54, doi:10.1029/2006EO050001., and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- , Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (2002), Application of climate forecasts in the agriculture sector: Climate forecasting applications in Bangladesh project, Rep. 3, Bangkok..
- 2005), Towards formulation of a spaceborne system for early-warning of floods: Can costeffectiveness outweigh prediction uncertainty?, Ate. Hazards, in press10.1007/sll069-0054645-0. (
- Assessment of current passive-microwave- and infrared-based satellite rainfall remote sensing for flood prediction, J. Geophys. Res., 109D0710210.1029/2003JD003986, 2004. , and ,
- Effect of precipitation sampling error on simulated hydrological fluxes and states: Anticipating the Global Precipitation Measurement satellites, J. Geophys. Res., 109D0210310.1029/2003JD003497, 2004. , and ,
- Forecasting and warning of water-related disaster in a complex hydraulic setting: The case of Bangladesh, Hydrol. Sci. J., 47S, S5–S18, 2002. ,
- Prediction of monsoon rainfall and river discharges on 15-30 day time scales, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 8511, 1745–1765, 2004. , and ,
- Earth observation programs may still be at risk, Eos Trans. AGU, 8643, 414, 2005. ,