Monitoring 2005 corn belt yields from space
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2006. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 87, Issue 15, page 150, 11 April 2006
How to Cite
2006), Monitoring 2005 corn belt yields from space, Eos Trans. AGU, 87(15), 150–150, doi:10.1029/2006EO150003., , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Sometimes a bumper crop is too much of a good thingN. Y. Times 8 Dec., 2005. , and ,
- , Christian Science Monitor1 (2005), In parched midwest, corn shrivels under the Sun, 17 Aug.
- The relationship of drought frequency and duration to time scales, Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Applied Climatology, 179–184Am. Meteorol. Soc., Boston, Mass., 1993. , , and ,
- Modeling the exchanges of energy, water, and carbon between continents and the atmosphere, Science, 275, 502–509, 1997. , et al.,
- Climate-related vegetation characteristics derived from Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) leaf area index and normalized difference vegetation index, J. Geophys. Res., 109D2010510.1029/2004JD004720, 2004. , , , , and ,
- Potential monitoring of crop production using a satellite-based climate-variability impact index, Agric. For. Meteorol., 132, 344–358, 2005. , , , , and ,
- Monitoring vegetation phenology using MODIS, Remote Sens. Environ., 84, 471–475, 2003. , , , , , , , and ,