Coupled Climate Model appraisal: A benchmark for future studies
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2006. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 87, Issue 19, pages 185–192, 9 May 2006
How to Cite
2006), Coupled Climate Model appraisal: A benchmark for future studies, Eos Trans. AGU, 87(19), 185–192, doi:10.1029/2006EO190002., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- 2006), ENSO simulation in coupled ocean-atmosphere models: Are the current models better?, Clim. Dyn., 10.1007/s00382-006-0119-7. , and (
- Bader, D. , , , , , , and (2004), An appraisal of coupled climate model simulations, Rep. UCRL-TR-202550, 183 pp., Program for Climate Model Diagnosis and Intercomparison, Lawrence Livermore Natl. Lab., Livermore, Calif. (Available at http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/model_appraisal.pdf).
- Secular trends and climate drift in coupled ocean-atmosphere general circulation models, J. Geophys. Res., 111D0310710.1029/2005JD006009, 2006. , , , and ,
- Summarizing multiple aspects of model performance in a single Diagram, J. Geophys. Res., 106D7, 7183–7192, 2001. ,