Model verification and documentation are needed
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2006. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 87, Issue 25, page 248, 20 June 2006
How to Cite
2006), Model verification and documentation are needed, Eos Trans. AGU, 87(25), 248–248, doi:10.1029/2006EO250007.(
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- The conceptual model problem-surprise, Hydrogeol. J., 131, 37–46, 2005. ,
- Constant-concentration boundary condition: Lessons from the HYDROCOIN variable-density groundwater benchmark problem, Water Resour. Res., 3310, 2253–2261, 1997. , , and ,
- 1988), A modular three-dimensional finite-difference groundwater flow model, U.S. Geol. Sum. Tech. of Water Resour. Invest. Rep., Book 6, Chap. Al, 586 pp. , and (
- , New York Times (2005), M.I.T. dismisses a researcher, saying he fabricated some data, p. A20, 28 Oct.
- Philosophical issues in model assessment, Model Validation: Perspectives in Hydrological ScienceAnderson, M. G., and P. D. Bates, 23–41, John Wiley, Hoboken, N. J., 2001. , and ,
- Archiving numerical models of biogeochemical dynamics, Eos Trans. AGU, 8644, 431, 2005. , , , , , , , and ,