What do college students know about the ocean?
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2006. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 87, Issue 40, pages 418–421, 3 October 2006
How to Cite
2006), What do college students know about the ocean?, Eos Trans. AGU, 87(40), 418–421, doi:10.1029/2006EO400003.(
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- “New instrument for measuring student beliefs about physics and learning physics: The Colorado Learning Attitudes about Science Survey,”, Phys. Rev. ST Phys. Educ. Res., 2, 010101, 2006. , , , , , and ,
- , American Association for the Advancement of Science (2004), AAAS survey report, Washington, D. C..
- Tne Ocean Project: Highlights of national survey, Washington, D.C., 1999. , and ,
- , Centers for Ocean Sciences Education Excellence, Ocean literacy: A working definition, Washington, D. C., 2005.
- Preconceptions abound among students in an introductory Earth science course, Eos Trans., 7936, 429432, 1998. , , , and ,
- 2005), Students' conceptual understandings of science after participating in a high school marine science course, J. Geosci. Educ, 53(5). (
- 2005), Assessment of learning in entry-level geoscience courses: Results from the Geoscience Concept Inventory, J. Geosci. Educ, 53(4). , and (
- Public ocean literacy in the United States, Ocean Coastal Manage., 48, 97–114, 2005. , , , , and ,