Where are the hottest spots on Earth?
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2006. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 87, Issue 43, pages 461–467, 24 October 2006
How to Cite
2006), Where are the hottest spots on Earth?, Eos Trans. AGU, 87(43), 461–467, doi:10.1029/2006EO430002., , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Observed relation between thermal emission and reflected spectral radiance of a complex vegetated landscape, Remote Sens. Environ., 18, 137–146, 1985. , , and ,
- A new satellite based methodology for continental scale disturbance detection, Ecol. Appl., 2006. , , , and ,
- Land cover characterization using multitemporal red, Near-lR, and thermal-IR data from NOAA/AVHRR, Ecol. Appl., 7, 79–90, 1997. , and ,
- The climate of Death Valley, California, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 84, 1725–1739, 2003. , and ,
- Quality assessment and validation of the MODIS global land surface temperature, Int. J. Remote Sens., 25, 261–274, 2004. , , , and ,