Tracking climate forcing: The annual greenhouse gas index
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2006. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 87, Issue 46, pages 509–511, 14 November 2006
How to Cite
2006), Tracking climate forcing: The annual greenhouse gas index, Eos Trans. AGU, 87(46), 509–511, doi:10.1029/2006EO460002., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Continuing decline in the growth rate of the atmospheric methane burden, Nature, 393, 447–450, 1998. , , , and ,
- Atmospheric methane between 1000 A.D. and present: Evidence of anthropogenic emissions and climate variability, J. Geophys. Res., 103, 15,979–15,993, 1998. , , , and ,
- The role of carbon dioxide in climate forcing from 1979-2004: Introduction of the Annual Greenhouse Gas Index, Tellus, 58B, 614–619, 2006. , , , , , , and ,
- , Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Climate Change 2001: The Scientific Basis, Cambridge Univ Press, New York., 2001.
- Rewards and penalties of monitoring the Earth, Annu. Rev. Energy Environ., 23, 25–82, 1998. ,
- 2005), Atmospheric CO2 records from sites in the SIO air sampling network, in Trends: A Compendium of Data on Global Change, Carbon Dioxide Inf. Anal. Cent., Oak Ridge Natl. Lab., Oak Ridge, Tenn.. , and (
- Present and future trends in the atmospheric burden of ozone-depleting halogens, Nature, 398, 690–694, 1999. , , , , , and ,