Size-fractionated nitrogen uptake measurements in the equatorial Pacific and confirmation of the low Si–high-nitrate low-chlorophyll condition
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 21, Issue 2, June 2007
How to Cite
2007), Size-fractionated nitrogen uptake measurements in the equatorial Pacific and confirmation of the low Si–high-nitrate low-chlorophyll condition, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 21, GB2005, doi:10.1029/2006GB002722., , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!