Microdistribution of Mg/Ca, Sr/Ca, and Ba/Ca ratios in Pulleniatina obliquiloculata test by using a NanoSIMS: Implication for the vital effect mechanism
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 7, Issue 12, December 2006
How to Cite
2006), Microdistribution of Mg/Ca, Sr/Ca, and Ba/Ca ratios in Pulleniatina obliquiloculata test by using a NanoSIMS: Implication for the vital effect mechanism, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 7, Q12P20, doi:10.1029/2006GC001280., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!