Hydrology and Land Surface Studies
Recent glacial recession in the Rwenzori Mountains of East Africa due to rising air temperature
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2006
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 33, Issue 10, May 2006
How to Cite
2006), Recent glacial recession in the Rwenzori Mountains of East Africa due to rising air temperature, Geophys. Res. Lett., 33, L10402, doi:10.1029/2006GL025962., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!