Potential bias of model projected greenhouse warming in irrigated regions
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 33, Issue 13, July 2006
How to Cite
2006), Potential bias of model projected greenhouse warming in irrigated regions, Geophys. Res. Lett., 33, L13709, doi:10.1029/2006GL026770., , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2006
- 2003), Impact of irrigation on midsummer surface fluxes and temperature under dry synoptic conditions: A regional atmospheric model study of the U.S. high plains, Mon. Weather Rev., 131, 556–564. , et al. (
- 1997), Contrasting physiological and structural vegetation feedbacks in climate change simulations, Nature, 387, 796–799. , et al. (
- 2002), Landscapes as patches of plant functional types: An integrating concept for climate and ecosystem models, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 16(2), 1021, doi:10.1029/2000GB001360. , , , and (
- 2004), Direct human influence of irrigation on atmospheric water vapour and climate, Clim. Dyn., 22, 597–603. , et al. (
- 2004), Description of the NCAR community atmosphere model (CAM 3. 0), Tech. Note NCAR/TN–464+STR, Natl. Cent. Atmos. Res., Boulder, Colo. , et al. (
- 2001), Climates of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries simulated by the NCAR climate system model, J. Clim., 14, 485–519. , et al. (
- 2000), A digital global map of irrigated areas, Icid J., 49, 55–66. , and (
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2002), Crops and drops: Making the best use of water for agriculture, report, 28 pp., Rome.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2004), FAO Statistical Databases, http://apps.fao.org, Rome.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) (2001), Climate Change 2001: The Scientific Basis: Contribution of Working Group I to the Third Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, edited by J. T. Houghton et al., 881 pp., Cambridge Univ. Press, New York.
- 2006), Biogeophysical impacts of cropland management changes on climate, Geophys. Res. Lett., 33, L06708, doi:10.1029/2005GL025492. , , and (
- 2000), Development of a global land cover characteristics database and IGBP DISCover from 1 km AVHRR data, Int. J. Remote Sens., 21, 1303–1330. , et al. (
- 1981), Summer dryness due to an increase of atmospheric CO-2 concentration, Clim. Change, 3, 347–386. , et al. (
- 2004), Century-scale change in water availability: CO2–quadrupling experiment, Clim. Change, 64, 59–76. , et al. (
- 2005), Representing model uncertainty in weather and climate prediction, Ann. Rev. Earth Planet. Sci., 33, 163–193. , et al. (
- 2005), Climate change, global food supply and risk of hunger, Philos. Trans. Biol. Sci., 360, 2125–2138. , et al. (
- 2005), Agricultural drought in a future climate: Results from 15 global climate models participating in the IPCC 4th assessment, Clim. Dyn., 25, 739–753. (
- 1995), The mechanisms of summer dryness induced by greenhouse warming, J. Clim., 8, 3096–3108. , and (