Integrating Terrestrial Sequestration Into a Greenhouse Gas Management Plan
- Brian J. Mcpherson and
- Eric T. Sundquist
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Carbon Sequestration and Its Role in the Global Carbon Cycle
How to Cite
Brown, J. R. and Sampson, N. (2013) Integrating Terrestrial Sequestration Into a Greenhouse Gas Management Plan, in Carbon Sequestration and Its Role in the Global Carbon Cycle (eds B. J. Mcpherson and E. T. Sundquist), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2006GM000354
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780875904481
Online ISBN: 9781118666494
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!