Climate and Dynamics
Local time variation in land/ocean lightning flash density as measured by the World Wide Lightning Location Network
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 112, Issue D13, 16 July 2007
How to Cite
2007), Local time variation in land/ocean lightning flash density as measured by the World Wide Lightning Location Network, J. Geophys. Res., 112, D13111, doi:10.1029/2006JD007944., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!