Rain splash of dry sand revealed by high-speed imaging and sticky paper splash targets
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface (2003–2012)
Volume 112, Issue F1, March 2007
How to Cite
2007), Rain splash of dry sand revealed by high-speed imaging and sticky paper splash targets, J. Geophys. Res., 112, F01001, doi:10.1029/2006JF000498., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!