Timing and patterns of debris flow deposition on Shepherd and Symmes creek fans, Owens Valley, California, deduced from cosmogenic 10Be
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface (2003–2012)
Volume 112, Issue F3, September 2007
How to Cite
2007), Timing and patterns of debris flow deposition on Shepherd and Symmes creek fans, Owens Valley, California, deduced from cosmogenic 10Be, J. Geophys. Res., 112, F03S15, doi:10.1029/2006JF000562., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!