Global vegetation phenology from Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS): Evaluation of global patterns and comparison with in situ measurements
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 111, Issue G4, December 2006
How to Cite
2006), Global vegetation phenology from Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS): Evaluation of global patterns and comparison with in situ measurements, J. Geophys. Res., 111, G04017, doi:10.1029/2006JG000217., , and (
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!