Regional carbon fluxes from an observationally constrained dynamic ecosystem model: Impacts of disturbance, CO2 fertilization, and heterogeneous land cover
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 112, Issue G1, March 2007
How to Cite
2007), Regional carbon fluxes from an observationally constrained dynamic ecosystem model: Impacts of disturbance, CO2 fertilization, and heterogeneous land cover, J. Geophys. Res., 112, G01017, doi:10.1029/2006JG000264., , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!