Performance of small-scale multiple-site diversity systems investigated through radar simulations
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 42, Issue 1, February 2007
How to Cite
2007), Performance of small-scale multiple-site diversity systems investigated through radar simulations, Radio Sci., 42, RS1001, doi:10.1029/2006RS003465., and (
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
- 2000), Ka-band site diversity measurements and modeling, paper presented at 6th Ka Band Utilization Conference, Ist. Int. delle Comun., Cleveland, Ohio, June . , and (
- 1997), Three-site space-diversity experiment at 20 GHz using ACTS in the eastern United States, Proc. IEEE, 85, 970–980. , , , and (
- 1978), Path Diversity for Earth Space Communication Links, Radio Sci., 13, 481–487. (
- 1967), Path diversity in propagation of millimeter waves through rain, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 15, 410–415. (
- International Telecommunication Union (1997), Recommendation ITU-R 676-3, Attenuation by atmospheric gases, in Propagation in Non-Ionized Media, pp. 1–23, Geneva, Switzerland.
- International Telecommunication Union (1998), Recommendation 618-6, Propagation data and prediction methods required for the design of Earth-space telecommunication systems, in Propagation in Non-Ionized Media, pp. 1–26, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2002), Tipping bucket mechanical errors and their influence on rainfall statistics and extremes, Water Sci. Technol., 45, 1–10. , , and (
- 1948), The distribution of raindrops with size, J. Meteorol., 5, 165–166. , and (
- 1978), The aRb relation in the calculation of rain attenuation, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propaga., 26, 318–329. , , and (
- 1984), Some features of ground rain patterns measured by radar in north Italy, Radio Sci., 19, 855–861. (
- 1982), Diversity reception of COMSTAR satellite 19/29 GHz beacons with the Tampa triad, 1978–1981, Radio Sci., 17, 1477–1488. , , and (
- 1993), Quadruple-site diversity experiment in Austria using 12 GHz radiometers, IEE Proc., Part H, 140, 354–360. , , , , , and (