Effect of ducting on radio occultation measurements: An assessment based on high-resolution radiosonde soundings
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 42, Issue 2, April 2007
How to Cite
2007), Effect of ducting on radio occultation measurements: An assessment based on high-resolution radiosonde soundings, Radio Sci., 42, RS2008, doi:10.1029/2006RS003485.(
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!