Carbon export and cycling by the Yukon, Tanana, and Porcupine rivers, Alaska, 2001–2005
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, February 2007
How to Cite
2007), Carbon export and cycling by the Yukon, Tanana, and Porcupine rivers, Alaska, 2001–2005, Water Resour. Res., 43, W02411, doi:10.1029/2006WR005201., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!