Education, outreach, and marketing
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
©2007. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 39–40, 23 January 2007
How to Cite
2007), Education, outreach, and marketing, Eos Trans. AGU, 88(4), 39–40, doi:10.1029/2007EO040007.(
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- , American Geological Institute (2001), Report on the status of academic geoscience departments, Alexandria, Va..
- You and the Media: A Researcher's Guide, AGU, Washington, D.C., 2003. ,
- Why many undergraduate physics programs are good but few are great, Phys. Today, 56, 38, 2003. , and ,
- Strategic Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, N.J., 1996. , and ,
- Breaking Omori's law of public awareness, Seismol. Res. Lett., 76, 291, 2005. , and ,
- Marketing Earth science education, Eos Trans. AGU, 83, 131, 2002. , and ,
- Speed and size of the Sumatra earthquake, Nature, 434, 581–582, 2005. , and ,