Surveying flash flood response in mountain streams
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
©2007. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 69–72, 6 February 2007
How to Cite
2007), Surveying flash flood response in mountain streams, Eos Trans. AGU, 88(6), 69–72, doi:10.1029/2007EO060001., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Observed changes in baroclinic wave activity during the life-cycles of low-frequency circulation anomalies, J. Atmos. Sci., 479, 1100–1116, 1990. , and ,
- , National Research Council, Flash Flood Forecasting Over Complex Terrain: With an Assessment of the Sulphur Mountain NEXRAD in Southern California, 190, Natl. Acad. Press, Washington, D.C., 2005.
- , National Weather Service (2006), Summary of natural hazard statistics in the U.S., report, Off. of Clim., Water, and Weather Serv., Silver Spring, Md. (Available at http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/hazstats.shtml).
- Bankfull discharge in mountain streams: Theory and practice, Earth Surf. Processes Landforms, 272, 115–123, 2002. ,
- Mountain Rivers, Water Resour. Monogr., 14, 320, AGU, Washington, D.C., 2000. ,