Innovative testing facility to mitigate hurricane-induced losses
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
©2007. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 88, Issue 25, page 262, 19 June 2007
How to Cite
2007), Innovative testing facility to mitigate hurricane-induced losses, Eos Trans. AGU, 88(25), 262–262, doi:10.1029/2007EO250002., and (
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- , Government Accountability Office (2006), Disaster relief: Reimbursement to American Red Cross for Hurricanes Charley, Frances, Ivan, and Jeanne, Rep. GAO-06-518, p. 1, Washington, D. C..
- Wall of Wind: Full-scale, destructive testing of houses and hurricane damage mitigation, J. Coastal Res., 2007. , , and ,
- , National Academy of Sciences, Meeting Research and Education Needs in Coastal Engineering, 11, Natl. Acad. Press, Washington, D. C., 1999.
- , National Science Board, Hurricane warning: The critical need for a national hurricane research initiativeNSB-06-115, 1–36Natl. Sci. Found., Arlington. Va., 2007.