A wireless real-time coastal observation network
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
©2007. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 88, Issue 28, pages 285–286, 10 July 2007
How to Cite
2007), A wireless real-time coastal observation network, Eos Trans. AGU, 88(28), 285–286, doi:10.1029/2007EO280001., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
- A network-based telemetry architecture developed for the Martha's Vineyard Coastal Observatory, IEEE J. Oceanic Eng., 272, 228–234, 2002. , , , , , , , , , and ,
- Recruitment of Hexagenia mayfly nymphs in western Lake Erie linked to environmental variability, Ecol. Appl., 76, 601–611, 2006. , , and ,
- Portable coastal observatories, Oceanography, 132, 24–31, 2000. , , , , and ,
- , Ocean.US(2002), An integrated and sustained ocean observing system (IOOS) for the United States: Design and implementation, 21 pp., Arlington. Va. (Available at http://www.ocean.us/oceanus_publications).
- , Ocean.US(2006), IOOS: The system, Natl. Off. for Integrated and Sustained Ocean Obs., Arlington, Va. (Available at http://www.ocean.us/what_is_ioos).