Toward a new generation of ice sheet models
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
©2007. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 88, Issue 52, pages 578–579, 25 December 2007
How to Cite
2007), Toward a new generation of ice sheet models, Eos Trans. AGU, 88(52), 578–579, doi:10.1029/2007EO520002., et al. (
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Modelling Antarctic and Greenland volume changes during the 20th and 21st centuries forced by GCM time slice integrations, Global Planet. Change, 42, 83–105, 2004. , et al.,
- , Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Summary for policymakers, Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis—Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate ChangeSolomon, S., et al., Cambridge Univ. Press, New York., 2007.
- Recent sea-level contributions of the Antarctic and Greenland icesheets, Science, 315, 1529–1532, 2007. , and ,