TransCom model simulations of hourly atmospheric CO2: Experimental overview and diurnal cycle results for 2002
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 22, Issue 3, September 2008
How to Cite
2008), TransCom model simulations of hourly atmospheric CO2: Experimental overview and diurnal cycle results for 2002, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 22, GB3009, doi:10.1029/2007GB003050., et al. (
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!