Climate variability in the North Pacific thermocline diagnosed from oxygen measurements: An update based on the U.S. CLIVAR/CO2 Repeat Hydrography cruises
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 22, Issue 3, September 2008
How to Cite
2008), Climate variability in the North Pacific thermocline diagnosed from oxygen measurements: An update based on the U.S. CLIVAR/CO2 Repeat Hydrography cruises, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 22, GB3015, doi:10.1029/2007GB003101., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!