On recent interannual variability of the Arctic winter mesosphere: Implications for tracer descent
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 9, May 2007
How to Cite
2007), On recent interannual variability of the Arctic winter mesosphere: Implications for tracer descent, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L09806, doi:10.1029/2007GL029293., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!