Depolarization ratio–effective lidar ratio relation: Theoretical basis for space lidar cloud phase discrimination
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 11, June 2007
How to Cite
2007), Depolarization ratio–effective lidar ratio relation: Theoretical basis for space lidar cloud phase discrimination, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L11812, doi:10.1029/2007GL029584.(
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!