Using reversed magnetic flux spots to determine a planet's inner core size
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 19, October 2007
How to Cite
2007), Using reversed magnetic flux spots to determine a planet's inner core size, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L19205, doi:10.1029/2007GL030892., , and (
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2007
|grl23535-sup-0001-t01.txt||plain text document||2K||Tab-delimited Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.