Uncertainty in the sensitivity of Arctic sea ice to global warming in a perturbed parameter climate model ensemble
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 19, October 2007
How to Cite
2007), Uncertainty in the sensitivity of Arctic sea ice to global warming in a perturbed parameter climate model ensemble, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L19704, doi:10.1029/2007GL031209., , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!