Aerosol physical properties and Radiative forcing at the outflow region from the Indo-Gangetic plains during typical clear and hazy periods of wintertime
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 19, October 2007
How to Cite
2007), Aerosol physical properties and Radiative forcing at the outflow region from the Indo-Gangetic plains during typical clear and hazy periods of wintertime, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L19805, doi:10.1029/2007GL031224., , , and (
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
- 1998), Droplet formation and growth in polluted fogs, Contrib. Atmos. Phys., 71(1), 65–85. , et al. (
- 2006), Wintertime aerosol properties during foggy and nonfoggy days over urban center Delhi and their implications for shortwave radiative forcing, J. Geophys. Res., 111, D15217, doi:10.1029/2005JD007029. , , , and (
- 1998), Optical properties of aerosols and clouds: The software package OPAC, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 79, 831–844. , , and (
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2001), Climate Change 2001: The Scientific Basis, edited by J. T. Houghton et al., Cambridge Univ. Press, New York.
- 2002), A satellite view of aerosols in the climate system, Nature, 419, 215–223. , , and (
- 2006), Wintertime aerosol characteristics at a north Indian site Kharagpur in the Indo-Gangetic plains located at the outflow region into Bay of Bengal, J. Geophys. Res., 111, D24209, doi:10.1029/2006JD007635. , , , and (
- 2006), Aerosol radiative forcing during clear, hazy, and foggy conditions over a continental polluted location in north India, J. Geophys. Res., 111, D20214, doi:10.1029/2006JD007142. , , , , and (
- 2001), Indian Ocean Experiment: An integrated analysis of the climate forcing and effects of the great Indo-Asian haze, J. Geophys. Res., 106, 28,371–28,398. , et al. (
- 2007), Warming trends in Asia amplified by brown cloud solar absorption, Nature, 448, 575–578. , , , , , , and (
- 1998), SBDART, A research and teaching tool for plane-parallel radiative transfer in the Earth's atmosphere, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 79, 2101–2114. , , , and (
- 2006), A study of the physical, chemical, and optical properties of ambient aerosol particles in Southeast Asia during hazy and nonhazy sky days, J. Geophys. Res., 111, D10S08, doi:10.1029/2005JD006180. , , and (
- United Nations Environment Programme and Center for Clouds, Chemistry and Climate (2002), The Asian brown cloud: Climate and other environmental impacts, report, Nairobi.